Sunday, August 30, 2009

Orbit Lawn & Garden 7-Pattern Plastic Pistol Hose Spray Nozzle #58228D

TURRET PISTOL NOZZLE - 7- pattern nozzle ~ Soft dial turret guard ~ Insulated hand grip ~ Non-corrosive exterior ~ Self-cleaning turret
Customer Review: EVERY SETTING WORKS--HOW WONDERFUL!
I concur with another reviewer: This is the BEST ever. The mist, to use but one example, is actually a mist--perfect for my tiny rootings and seeds. Even though it's plastic, it feels substantial in the hand. At this price, too, how can I go wrong even if it only lasts a few seasons?
Customer Review: Best Hose Sprayer I have ever used
I got this in conjunction with a new platinum hose that is silver on amazon. Make sure you check that out also because it's amazing. I hooked this up with my new hose, and I found not one little speck of water running from it when it was attached. I was so shocked because I have never used a hose sprayer where it didn't leak at least a little. After my jaw dropped 10 inches I used this to water the ant seeds I just surrounded the house with. I used the shower setting and it is awesome for watering plants and the ground. I've tried all the other settings and they were very cool, too. Definately get this for the price it is listed at!


100 garden hose

No comments:

Post a Comment