Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Toro 6 Pattern Garden Hose Spray Nozzle with Side Control #53920

Customer Review: .
This doesn't put out very much water, and I'm not sure I like the fact that the trigger is either all-on or all-off. It can lock on, and I'm not sure if it will lock if I just want a brief squirt. This may work out for some, but doesn't seem to be the right one for me.
Customer Review: Trigger lock failed after 10 days of light use
The item appears well made, but following ten days of light use (15 minutes/day), its trigger lock feature failed. I specifically chose this product because of its trigger lock feature. I note the other review currently available for this product notes the same deficiency. I also found the spray too powerful to be ideal for my patio garden (I've used other nozzles that weren't) and there's no provision for changing the strength of the water stream. I cannot recommend this product.


100 garden hose

No comments:

Post a Comment